Graphics Card should be installed into PCI Express slot or AGP slot (older standard). The latest PCI Express x16 3.0 slot delivers very high data bandwidth and is backward compatible with older PCI Express x16 cards.
Follow these steps for video card installation:
- Align the video card to the appropriate expansion slot on the motherboard.
- Press down gently on the video card until the card is fully seated.
- Secure the video card to the case with the appropriate screw.
- Connect the 6-pin or 8-pin PCIe power cable to the graphics card if needed.
- For SLI/Crossfire configuration, connect the "bridge" that is supplied into both graphics card.